Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi :) Heres my App

magicbud

Hi :) Heres my App Empty Hi :) Heres my App

Post  magicbud Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 am

1. What is the name of your main character on Darkmoon Faire with which you are applying?

Zorzo

2. What is their Race, class and Level?

Orc, Warlock, 67

3. Do you have any alternate characters on this server? If, so please list them (name, class, level, guild).

No

4.What is your real life age?28

30+ (must I say more )

5. What time zone do you play in? (GMT +/-)

GMT

6. What are your normal playing times?

I'm in Day and Night Weekends, and normally after 7 Weekdays

7. Please list all previous and current guilds of your characters on this server.
    Was on Aeon

8. Do you have any previous experiences with members of Tel' Sindavathar?

No

9. What are your goals within the game itself? To Get to lvl 80, Do every Raid and see every Dungeon

10. Why would you like to become a member of Tel' Sindavathar?

To hopefully find a good guild where people dont argue alot and leave u in middle of raids, unless ofcoures they other stuff to do.

11. How often do you normally check / intend to check the forums?

daily

12. Give any other information you would like to be taken into consideration.

13. Write a few lines about yourself. (What motiviates you in the world of Warcraft and what are your goals? Roleplay/Story if you like)

I'm a Powerful Warlord Openly Planning on making himself Powerfull Enough and making enough Horde Alliances to Invade Every Major Alliance City. And Taking over the AH markets to make Me the Most Rich and Powerful Orc on the Plant, HAHAHA

14. What do you have to offer Tel'Sindavathar?
    I have 375 Skinning and 337 Tailoring, and will use my talents to help Guild Members. And I love Instances and Raids so i'll always be there for them when I have time.

15. Are you interested in raiding, and if so list any previous experience below.

Yes, I organised one Raid to kill the Huge Wolf or whatever it was in Moonglade During the Lunar Festival, Not done mavy raids since, just lotsa instances.

16. Have you read the guild rules and do you agree to abide by them? (Yes/No)
    Yes, it is all Good with me Smile

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:43 pm