Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to be a member

eveey

want to be a member Empty want to be a member

Post  eveey Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:11 am

1. What is the name of your main character on Darkmoon Faire with which you are applying? starbright

2. What is their Race, class and Level? blood elf - priest - lvl 24

3. Do you have any alternate characters on this server? If, so please list them (name, class, level, guild). eveey - lock - lvl80 - council of the shield

4.What is your real life age?40

5. What time zone do you play in? (GMT +/-) england gmt?

6. What are your normal playing times? night or day

7. Please list all previous and current guilds of your characters on this server.

eveey was leader of tears of blood and before that was in the crimson claw
    8. Do you have any previous experiences with members of Tel' Sindavathar? yes Dun

9. What are your goals within the game itself? to have fun and be with nice helpfull people

10. Why would you like to become a member of Tel' Sindavathar? to be with dun my friend

11. How often do you normally check / intend to check the forums? once a week

12. Give any other information you would like to be taken into consideration.

and if i like ur guild i will move eveey to it there has been alot of upset in cots latly and im not injoying it

13. Write a few lines about yourself. (What motiviates you in the world of Warcraft and what are your goals? Roleplay/Story if you like) i am a muture player and i like to have fun i like to talk to other players and to c if there ok or if they need help with enything

14. What do you have to offer Tel'Sindavathar? my loyalty and help

15. Are you interested in raiding, and if so list any previous experience below.
    yes i am curently doing naxx with eveey

16. Have you read the guild rules and do you agree to abide by them? (Yes/No)yes

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:08 am