Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Manase

Application Empty Application

Post  Manase Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:52 am

1. What is the name of your main character on Darkmoon Faire with which you are applying? Dun

2. What is their Race, class and Level? Bf DK. lvl 80

3. Do you have any alternate characters on this server? If, so please list them (name, class, level, guild) Bf paladin lvl 80 name>Safiy

4.What is your real life age? 29

5. What time zone do you play in? (GMT +2 hours)

6. What are your normal playing times? depends on how busy i am

7. Please list all previous and current guilds of your characters on this server. Neogenesis and some other one i dont remember

8. Do you have any previous experiences with members of Tel' Sindavathar? No

9. What are your goals within the game itself? Fun makin friends and thats all important

10. Why would you like to become a member of Tel' Sindavathar? i need a guild that doesnt start something then ends it in 2 weeks... is this the one?

11. How often do you normally check / intend to check the forums? Daily once in 2 days ...

12. Give any other information you would like to be taken into consideration. pass

13. Write a few lines about yourself. (What motiviates you in the world of Warcraft and what are your goals? Roleplay/Story if you like) love the play time ..i have no story...

14. What do you have to offer Tel'Sindavathar? good dps and friendship

15. Are you interested in raiding, and if so list any previous experience below. Yes..and i did some of them..VoA nax etc...

16. Have you read the guild rules and do you agree to abide by them? (Yes/No) yes/yes

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:47 am