Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Ude

Ude

Application - Ude Empty Application - Ude

Post  Ude Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 pm

1. What is the name of your main character on Darkmoon Faire with which you are applying?

Ude

2. What is their Race, class and Level?

Orc, Shaman, 71

3. Do you have any alternate characters on this server? If, so please list them (name, class, level, guild).

No

4.What is your real life age?

5. What time zone do you play in? (GMT +/-)

GMT+1 (server time)

6. What are your normal playing times?

In weekdays mostly evenings like 19:00 20:00 server time on weekends depends sometimes from morning to afternoon and then evening sometimes at all

7. Please list all previous and current guilds of your characters on this server.

Hmmm many many years ago (2) I was in guild called Invictus, then Bloodhounds, then Zelazna Brama (polish guild) and now here

8. Do you have any previous experiences with members of Tel' Sindavathar?

Nope

9. What are your goals within the game itself?

Im focus mostly on PvE, I like doing instances and raiding, Im focus on raid later when I hit 80. I like doing achievemnts also

10. Why would you like to become a member of Tel' Sindavathar?

Its seems for me like well organized guild, forum, guild policy, I hope it can grow in the future

11. How often do you normally check / intend to check the forums?

Bah its difficult question, actually I like using forum, but sometimes I just prefer to play when I have free time, but lets say couple times per week it is.

12. Give any other information you would like to be taken into consideration.

I think other infomation I like to say I will write in next points:)) all others you can get in game:)) on guild chat

13. Write a few lines about yourself. (What motiviates you in the world of Warcraft and what are your goals? Roleplay/Story if you like)

A few words about me, my real name is Michael, Im from Poland, Im married from 4 years, I work in weekdays. I like RPG very much. When I was younger, at school I used to playe paper & pen RPG games like Warhammer or Vampire the Masquarade or D&D. I was always waiting for such game like World of Warcraft. In game I like maturity of players and wel organized raids, I hate stupidity and ppl who are rude and selfish.

14. What do you have to offer Tel'Sindavathar?

I can offer my loyality and experience in WoW. I play this game from begining 2004, I know very well game mechanism, and every class. I played so far tanks, healers and dps melee and range in end contenc.

15. Are you interested in raiding, and if so list any previous experience below.

Yes Im.

I have experience in raids:
    60 lvl Onyxia, Molten Core, Zul Gurub, AQ 20 and 40,
    70 lvl Kharazan, MGT Larir, Grull, Sunwell Plateu, Zul Aman,
    80 lvl Nexxramas 10 and 25. OS 10 and 25, VoA 10 and 25 and Mylagos 10

16. Have you read the guild rules and do you agree to abide by them? (Yes/No)

Yes

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:09 pm