Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join

Innica

Application to join Empty Application to join

Post  Innica Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 am

1. What is the name of your main character on Darkmoon Faire with which you are applying?

Innica

2. What is their Race, class and Level?

Blood Elf, Hunter, Level 37

3. Do you have any alternate characters on this server? If, so please list them (name, class, level, guild).

No

4.What is your real life age?

30+ (must I say more Blink )

5. What time zone do you play in? (GMT +/-)

GMT

6. What are your normal playing times?

Most Daytimes, couple of evenings per week

7. Please list all previous and current guilds of your characters on this server.

None

8. Do you have any previous experiences with members of Tel' Sindavathar?

No

9. What are your goals within the game itself?

I want to get to lvl 80 and kill Arthus! and max out my professions

10. Why would you like to become a member of Tel' Sindavathar?

id prefer to be in a Guild with more mature ppl

11. How often do you normally check / intend to check the forums?

daily

12. Give any other information you would like to be taken into consideration.

13. Write a few lines about yourself. (What motiviates you in the world of Warcraft and what are your goals? Roleplay/Story if you like)

I want to be able to make all those expensive flasks I see in the AH Wink As for motivation I like to play and have a chat and a bit of fun along the way. Im happy to do my own thing but at times we all need some help and I think a Guild like yours would provide me with that.

14. What do you have to offer Tel'Sindavathar?

I have my own professions to offer and also my time, I would always be available to help with group quests or instances.

15. Are you interested in raiding, and if so list any previous experience below.

Yes I am but I dont have experience yet.

16. Have you read the guild rules and do you agree to abide by them? (Yes/No)
    Yes and Yes

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:01 am