Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Falton

Application Empty Application

Post  Falton Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:51 pm

1. What is the name of your main character on Darkmoon Faire with which you are applying?
    Falton

2. What is their Race, class and Level?
    Blood Elf, Priest, Level 20

3. Do you have any alternate characters on this server? If, so please list them (name, class, level, guild).
    None

4.What is your real life age?

5. What time zone do you play in? (GMT +/-)
    GMT+0

6. What are your normal playing times?
    Monday-Friday. Mostly all day.

7. Please list all previous and current guilds of your characters on this server.
    None.

8. Do you have any previous experiences with members of Tel' Sindavathar?
    No.

9. What are your goals within the game itself?
    To reach end game on the horde side and have some fun.

10. Why would you like to become a member of Tel' Sindavathar?
    Having been a healer for a raiding guild at end game on the alliance side, I would like the opportunity to do the same for a horde raid guild. I think that Tel' Sindavathar is a good looking guild.

11. How often do you normally check / intend to check the forums?
    Quite often. I read on various different forums throughout the day.

12. Give any other information you would like to be taken into consideration.
    I'm reliable, willing to help and generally just a nice guy looking for other nice people to enjoy the game's content with.

13. Write a few lines about yourself. (What motiviates you in the world of Warcraft and what are your goals? Roleplay/Story if you like)
    I like to be the best that I can be. I'm kind to others as much as possible and I don't point the finger. My goal's are to make my own and other's game time an enjoyable experience.

14. What do you have to offer Tel'Sindavathar?
    3 Years of Experience in the game and help when needed.

15. Are you interested in raiding, and if so list any previous experience below.
    I've raided Naxx 10 and 25 on Ally side and I've done Vault of Archavon 10 man and Obsidian Sanctum 10 man.

16. Have you read the guild rules and do you agree to abide by them? (Yes/No
    I have read the guild rules and I agree to them.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:35 pm