Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Shëryl

Sheryl
    Sheryl

Application - Shëryl Empty Application - Shëryl

Post  Sheryl Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:23 am

1. What is the name of your main character on Darkmoon Faire with which you are applying?
    Shëryl.

2. What is their Race, class and Level?
    Blood Elf Paladin, currently level 26.

3. Do you have any alternate characters on this server? If, so please list them (name, class, level, guild).
    None.

4.What is your real life age?

5. What time zone do you play in? (GMT +/-)
    GMT+1.

6. What are your normal playing times?
    Mostly in the evening or weekends.

7. Please list all previous and current guilds of your characters on this server.
    Admiration & Betrayal, real life friends guild.

8. Do you have any previous experiences with members of Tel' Sindavathar?
    Incubus and Jibiriu. Good friends of mine in real life.

9. What are your goals within the game itself?
    I don't really have a goal, the aim of the game is to have fun.
    Should I really specify it, I guess raiding would be the next step.

10. Why would you like to become a member of Tel' Sindavathar?
    Because my friends are in the guild and I'd heard good things about the guild from them.

11. How often do you normally check / intend to check the forums?
    Probably will be about twice a day or more, I got internet access at work.

12. Give any other information you would like to be taken into consideration.
    I probably should tell you that I have a job at the government. This means I work morning, day and evening shifts. Night shifts are soon in the next stage.
    This also means my play times depend on which shift I currently got.

13. Write a few lines about yourself. (What motiviates you in the world of Warcraft and what are your goals? Roleplay/Story if you like)
    This character has no role-play story, yet I am open to it. My first server was an RP server(Moonglade). I play to have fun, and a good reason for it is because
    I play with my friends.

14. What do you have to offer Tel'Sindavathar?
    Very experienced Paladin, my knowledge about all class is pretty high although my heart lies within the Paladin. It's the only class I play.
    I am a mature and easy going. Open for anything limited to none. And generally a nice person:-).

15. Are you interested in raiding, and if so list any previous experience below.
    As soon as I hit 80, yes. It's been a while though. My raid experience from Vanilla WoW is high and from TBC limited.
    Vanilla WoW: - Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, Onyxia's Lair, Blackwing Lair, The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, Naxxramas. I only din't fully clear Naxxramas. However I did clear the Spider and Deathknight wing.
    TBC: Karazhan. Fully cleared. I stopped raiding in TBC.
    WotLK: Only the vault of [insert name here]. I forgot the name, it's the wintergrasp boss.

16. Have you read the guild rules and do you agree to abide by them? (Yes/No)
    Yes.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:18 pm