Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Verdeth" Application

Verdeth

"Verdeth" Application Empty "Verdeth" Application

Post  Verdeth Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 am

1. What is the name of your main character on Darkmoon Faire with which you are applying?
    Verdeth

2. What is their Race, class and Level?
    Blood Elf, Death Knight and 80.

3. Do you have any alternate characters on this server? If, so please list them (name, class, level, guild).
    Blood Elf, Mage and 71.

4.What is your real life age?

5. What time zone do you play in? (GMT +/-)
    GMT + 0:00

6. What are your normal playing times?
    Most nights as well as most of the day Sunday.

7. Please list all previous and current guilds of your characters on this server.
    I can't remember them all, I'm afraid, but I was in a small guild called "Moon of Blood" with my mage for some time.

8. Do you have any previous experiences with members of Tel' Sindavathar?
    Nope.

9. What are your goals within the game itself?
    To have fun really, as long as I'm doing that, I'm not to bothered about the other aspects of the game.

10. Why would you like to become a member of Tel' Sindavathar?
    Just seems like an organised and well-thought out guild.

11. How often do you normally check / intend to check the forums?
    When ever possibly really, that could be early morning or really late at night.

12. Give any other information you would like to be taken into consideration.
    Nothing comes to mind.

13. Write a few lines about yourself. (What motiviates you in the World of Warcraft and what are your goals? Roleplay/Story if you like)
    When it comes to World of Warcraft, as previously said, I like to have fun. I don't like to take it to seriously, but I do enjoy improving my character and meeting new people within the game. As for roleplay, in all honesty, I'm not that involved with the whole scene, though I do respect the community, I quite enjoy seeing them about.

14. What do you have to offer Tel'Sindavathar?
    In all honesty, not that much. I'm not the best of player, I'm capable, but you'll always find someone better. Though I am willing to learn and improve and I'm always willing to share the knowledge I know.

15. Are you interested in raiding, and if so list any previous experience below.
    I am, I did Karazhan a few times with my mage, though I don't have a large amount of knowledge in the raiding area.

16. Have you read the guild rules and do you agree to abide by them? (Yes/No)
    Yes

Thanks for your time guys.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:35 am