Tel'Sindavathar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Sundawn

Sundawn

Application - Sundawn Empty Application - Sundawn

Post  Sundawn Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:03 am

1.)My main character is "Sundawn"

2.)It is a Female Blood Elf which is Level 20 at the time of this application.

3.)I have a Male Troll Death Knight which is level 58 as well - Ythenen (Unguilded)

4.)I am 18 years old In Real Life.

5.)I play in GMT+0 however for the purpose of orginsation in game I normally use the server time GMT+1/PMT

6.)I have no real playing time at the moment however I am normally on during the weekdays between 18:00 Game Time and 23:00 Game Time, weekends are near enough as long as I feel like playing.

7.)I have no previous guilds on this server, I decided to leave my old server Earthen Ring after feeling that it is now too much of an elitist atmosphere which does not fit with my casual approach to World of Warcraft.

8.)I do not have any previous experiences with current or former members of Tel'Sindavathar

9.)Primarily to reach the later stages of the game which I unfortunately was never able to reach during Burning Crusade, however I would like to meet new players (kinda makes sense since this is an MMO) and to better myself as a player overall.

10.)Although I have been enjoying playing on Darkmoon Faire (believe me it's a welcome change to Earthen Ring) and I did manage to persuade a friend to also try this server with me. I still feel rather alone while playing, from what I read on the guild advertisment the guild appears to have the same goals as me and a brief conversation with Decentius has made me feel at least a little welcome here.

11.)As often as I am needed to, I have had experience with running guilds and I fully appreciate that everyone needs to do their part in order for a guild to be successful.

12.)I don't think there's much that I have to say about myself other than I take a rather casual approach to World of Warcraft so, the times I posted I come on and the times I may actually come on will likely vary.

13.)My character Alexia Sundawn is an ex-servant of Kael'thas and was a mage during one point of her life. However as her duty in Warfare changed, she began to favour the Fel over the Arcane. However when she finally learned of Kael'thas ultimate goal to bring Kil'Jaeden into Azeroth, she quickly defected realisng that his insanity would either get her killed or enslaved. She is now addicted to Fel Magic in the same way that any Felsworn is, unable to resist its charm or survive through withdrawl, in addition she still retains her need for mana in order to survive as well. ((OOC Notes: The real reason I made Sundawn was to create an entirely new character in an entirely new enviroment. However I've become rather disinclined to actively participate in RP after very bad experiences with it on the Earthen Ring realm.))

14.)I've been playing World of Warcraft a long time, and although I have never really amounted to much in the end game fields I'd like to think that I'm a nice person. In addition I know various end game raiders on many servers who I know through my course at College who also play World of Warcraft.

15.)I am highly interested in raiding - my experience is as follows:
    Karazhan - Level 70 Marksman Hunter
    Karazhan - Level 70 Resto Druid
    Gruul's Lair - Level 70 Marksman Hunter
    Naxxaramas Spider Quarter - Level 80 Marksman Hunter

16.)Yes I have read the guild rules - I have no intention on breaking them.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:17 am